Vibenomics powers custom digital audio experiences in-store for a nationwide network of convenience stores and supermarkets. Our industry first programmatic Audio Out-of-Home™ (AOOH) Advertising Marketplace brings shopper marketing thinking to national media execution with the personalized feel of local marketing. We help advertisers influence shoppers on their path to purchase at the point-of-sale.
The National Sales Director will create, develop, and execute new relationships for effective Audio Out-of-Home advertising campaigns while also providing brand leadership.
A pivotal role with Vibenomics, the National Sales Director will lead new business development efforts in targeting, researching, and soliciting potential advertisers to fill ad inventory. Vibenomics expects to significantly increase those advertisers’ investment with the company by thoughtfully leveraging Vibenomics Audio Out-of-Home Advertising solutions to drive results for advertisers and fill Vibenomics’ advertising inventory.
- Target, solicit, and secure new business by utilizing exemplary sales skills, networking ability and media tools.
- Develop sound relationships with the business community, learning nuances and gathering competitive intelligence with regard to the clients’ business, brand equity and marketing goals, positioning Vibenomics as thought partner.
- Effectively communicate and work across a variety of different internal groups to execute solutions for the advertiser.
- Structure, negotiate, and close complex and sophisticated deals involving top level decision makers both within advertiser and agency organizations.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of some combination of media sales and advertiser experience including a mix of traditional media and digital sales experience, and strong conceptual sales success is highly valued
- A track record of opening new accounts and driving revenue growth across a broad spectrum of client categories
- Creativity and perseverance to develop business over the long term, a high level of independent thought and strategy
- A reputation for being an enthusiastic, energetic, effective networker who enjoys the selling process and is committed to building relationships and adding credibility.
- A strong customer focus coupled with a sense of urgency for the business, and a passion for delivering the highest level of client service
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume.