The Media Advertising Operations Specialist is responsible for the coordination of all advertising campaigns. This includes but not limited to pre-campaign reporting, post-campaign reporting, internal communication, creative approvals, and quality assurance. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and enjoys team collaboration. The Media Advertising Operations Specialist reports to the Sales Operations Manager but will work with multiple departments to ensure that all campaigns are optimized and meet clients’ expectations.
- Campaign setup and monitoring.
- Maintain reporting for upcoming campaigns and outstanding creative.
- Coordinate creative between account executives and Vibenomics Creative Studios, which includes joining creative briefs/meetings, entering copy, sending for approval, and adding final to campaign.
- Assist accounting team with flight information for reporting.
- Collaborate with Retail Media Account Director regarding potential advertising campaigns.
- Update advertising operations team on campaign pacing and campaign optimization.
- Cross-check opportunity dates, with flight dates and impressions match between order systems- update advertising operations for any discrepancies.
- Notify advertising operations at campaign completion and criteria for recap reporting.
- Continually improve processes for tracking advertising campaigns, scheduling, and reporting.
- Assist advertising operations on any CRM projects or enhancements.
- Host weekly meetings to show campaign progress and notify advertising operations team of upcoming campaigns and any outstanding creative needed for the following week.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience working in account management or other coordinator role within an advertising agency.
- Experience with DSP partnerships, programmatic platform functions including PMP, Ad-Serving and Open Market Exchange, including RTB header-bidding, bid packages, trafficking and optimizing campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to learn, retain and communicate highly technical information in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com.