The Media Advertising Operations Specialist, Programmatic Advertising will manage Audio OOH pricing and fill via Vibenomics published inventory across Ad-serving, SSP and DSP platforms. This position plays a pivotal role within the Advertising Sales Operations department. The right fit will possess strong analytical and technical abilities and strive for fast, but carefully thought-out results. Strong leadership and control of the work process from beginning to end is necessary. The job centers around developing new ideas, systems and technology, and also analyzing and improving on old ones. A high level of expertise is expected and the ability to spot and correct errors is important. Work must be completed accurately and quickly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal.
- Campaign setup & monitoring.
- Proactively monitor inventory utilization, revenue-oriented KPIs, trends and drivers of programmatic revenue by host networks, locations, placement, audience and type of retail venues.
- Collaborate on yield-management reporting capabilities by working with Ad Operations, Business Analytics to evolve tools needed to grow advertising revenue.
- Partner with management to identify areas of opportunity and suggest tactics to increase revenue through better inventory utilization, improved ad quality or improved demand optimization.
- Develop and maintain core relationships with new and existing third party vendors as well as internal teams including Ad Operations, Programmatic, Yield, Client Services and Engineering teams
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding programmatic offerings and capabilities with sales executives.
- Actively participate through analytical and technical leadership when testing new advertising partners through programmatic platform strategies.
- Own communication of valuable yield-related metrics across the organization, partnering with the analytics and finance teams to continue effective and accurate revenue tracking of programmatic and direct advertising revenue streams.
- Collaborate with the Director of Business Analytics to develop strategies that leverage data (1st party and 3rd party) to drive value for our customers.
- Serves as a role model for other team members, ensures Vibenomics Core Values are upheld and instilled.
- Other duties assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with ad operations, programmatic platforms and campaign management at a consumer internet, media company or agency
- Experience with DSP partnerships, programmatic platform functions including PMP, Ad-Serving and Open Market Exchange, including RTB header-bidding, bid packages, trafficking and optimizing campaigns
- Must have an analytical background with a creative problem-solving mindset
- Proven ability to solve technical issues regarding ad trafficking and campaign setup.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com