The Media Advertising Operations Specialist is responsible for the coordination of all advertising campaigns. This includes but not limited to pre-campaign planning, post-campaign reporting, internal communication, creative approvals, and quality assurance. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and enjoys team collaboration. The Media Advertising Operations Specialist reports to the Director of Sales Operations but will work with multiple departments to ensure that all campaigns are optimized and meet clients’ expectations.
● Campaign setup and monitoring.
● Maintain reporting for upcoming campaigns and outstanding creative.
● Coordinate creative between account executives and Vibenomics Creative Studios, which includes joining creative briefs/meetings, entering copy, sending for approval, and adding final to campaign.
● Assist accounting team with flight information for reporting.
● Collaborate with Retail Media Account Director regarding potential advertising campaigns.
● Update advertising operations team on campaign pacing and campaign optimization.
● Cross check opportunity dates, with flight dates and impressions match between order systems- update advertising operations for any discrepancies.
● Notify advertising operations at campaign completion and criteria for recap reporting.
● Continually improve processes for tracking advertising campaigns, scheduling, and reporting.
● Assist advertising operations on any CRM projects or enhancements.
● Host weekly meetings to show campaign progress and notify advertising operations team of upcoming campaigns and any outstanding creative needed for the following week.
● Work with sales team on media planning and strategy.
● Provide proposal coordination for Sales Team which may include; meeting prep, coordination of presentation and marketing materials, logistics of any Audio Visual needs required, pre-shipping of materials if meeting offsite.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Experience working in account management or other coordinator role within an advertising agency or media company.
● Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
● Ability to learn, retain and communicate highly technical information in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to multitask efficiently.
● Effective working both independently and in a team environment.
● BA in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or similar field preferred, but not required.
● Experience working with Google Suite, Slack, SSP’s, Tableau, and CRM software.
● To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
Vibenomics is an advertising company that pioneered Audio Out of Home Advertising. By combining licensed, background-music playlists and commercial spots paid for by brand advertisers, Vibenomics helps businesses with physical locations enhance store sales, enrich the customer experience, and receive a share of advertisement revenue. Vibenomics enables brands to talk to shoppers directly at the point-of-sale inside thousands of retail locations. We provide the vibe for over 120 advertisers in more than 6,000 locations across 49 states, reaching over 200 million people. Vibenomics was founded in 2016, is located in Fishers, Indiana and is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about Vibenomics, please visit www.Vibenomics.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume.