Vibenomics is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and pro-active individual to join our Accounting Team as a Finance & Accounting Manager. Our Finance & Accounting Manager serves an important role in the organization and assists with daily accounting activities as well as financial reporting to ensure financial compliance and that the business is running efficiently.
- Direct and manage operational accounting activity of the organization, including, but not limited to: billing, financial statements, general ledger payroll, working capital, tax planning, revenue recognition, cash management, and various special reporting requests.
- Perform monthly-end and year-end close, including performing reconciliations as well as creating and posting applicable journal entries
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Organize information and statements for external requests.
- Manage company cash flow by assessing company spending and helping identify cost management initiatives.
- Oversee Accounts Payable (AP) and Account Receivable (AR), including identifying process improvements and efficiencies.
- Manage aging process and collections for overdue accounts.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, in an accounting or controllership role.
- Strong knowledge of accounting including understanding debits and credits, accruals, P&L’s and Balance Sheets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead a finance function.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and delegate responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Outstanding integrity, sound moral judgment, and the ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Self-motivated problem solver, analytical thinker, and decision-maker.
- Strong leadership skills and business acumen.
- Understanding of technology, tablet devices, and marketing
- Preferred experience working within an advertising company
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Salesforce preferred.