The Accounts Receivable Specialist oversees billings, collections and the accounts receivable ledger to ensure Vibenomics receives timely and accurate payment for the services offered to clients. We’re looking for a rockstar that is detail-oriented with a knack for thoughtful communication, as this role will be both client-facing and an integral part of our internal team. This is a refreshing opportunity that will allow for creative thinking and fundamental development of billing procedures and other A/R processes.
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure accuracy and prepare invoices based on contract terms
- Communicate with clients, both written and verbally, in a professional and timely manner regarding their account status. This includes correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, as well as contacting delinquent account holders to request payment
- Reviews and maintains accounts receivable customer files and accounts in the accounting system
- Collect and allocate payments received from customers. In addition, will follow established procedures for processing receipts, and assist with reconciliation of cash as necessary
- Research and solve payment discrepancies. Monitor customer account detail for non-payments, delayed payments, and any other potential irregularities
- Carry-out collection and reporting activities and will partner with the sales team as necessary.
- Perform reconciliation of accounts, including preparation and analysis of accounts receivable aging reports
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments, manual invoices, credit and debit memos
- Complete financial reports for compliance and other miscellaneous projects with a variety of vendors and stakeholders
- Help develop, establish, and document processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or commensurate experience
- Experience in a start-up environment or with a high-growth company; thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of two years of billing and collections experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
- Proficient in accounting software
- Ability to work independently and anticipate work needs
This position reports to our Fishers, IN office. Work arrangement flexibility offered.
Why Join the Vibe Tribe?
- We’re growing! That means you have a chance to be part of something exciting and an opportunity to use your expertise as we grow.
- We offer all the good stuff to help our tribe and their families stay healthy. Our full-time staff and their qualified dependents are eligible for benefits including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account(s), and additional ancillary benefits that allow you to live your best life.
- We’ve got a great vibe. Our team genuinely enjoys working together in a casual, fast-paced environment. We have fun while getting things done and paving our way to success.
- We’re a 2020 award winner of the ‘Best Places to Work’, presented by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce, now that’s saying something!
- We’re a finalist for ‘Scale-Up of the Year” TechPoint Mira Award thanks to our high-growth and innovation-driven technology products/services.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
To apply, send resume to email@example.com