The purpose of the Administrate Assistant is to enhance leadership & organizational capabilities. The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the CEO, CSO, and other members of the leadership team as needed.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- From time-to-time, responsible for executives’ personal tasks and errands
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary.
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Managing the executives’ day-to-day calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and creating trip itineraries.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- Assist in corporate event coordination and organization.
- Handles confidential information and communications in a professional manner.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years administrative assistant experience
- Strong excel, powerpoint skills, google suite and acrobat adobe skills
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick to understand concepts and accomplish tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, fax machines).
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Start-up environment experience
To apply, email resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.