Reporting directly to the President of Audio OOH/CSO, the Retail Media Account Director serves as the main point of contact for specific retail network accounts. They are responsible for managing each account at the highest level while maintaining an excellent client relationship. While Vibenomics works as a team to address specific areas of expertise in serving the retailer, the Retail Media Account Director understands all aspects of the retailer account while using expectation setting, conflict resolution, business strategies, and exceptional communication skills to ensure all goals are accomplished. This business-minded, highly motivated, creative, and collaborative individual will help serve the retailer that uses the Vibenomics audio software inside their brick-and-mortar stores with a keen eye on advertising revenue growth. Ideal candidates have achieved a high EQ and have experience working with a range of outside parties and internal stakeholders.
- Establish best practices for working with senior-level retail leaders to bring the highest level of service to our retail media customers.
- Manage top-level retailer relationships in collaboration with other Vibenomics revenue-focused area owners i.e. software sales, advertising operations, category management or retail media advertising strategy
- Work with Vibenomics advertising sales managers focused on convenience stores and grocery media sales.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in advertising operations, data analytics, technical operations and finance/accounting to set priorities and plans for serving the retail customer.
- Learn from Vibenomics teams where operational performance and sales initiatives can drive advertising revenue growth for our retailer partners and advertisers.
- Work across internal teams to prepare for and lead monthly and quarterly executive briefings (QBR) for each retail media customer reporting on all aspects of ad revenue performance, operational metrics and successes or challenges that are outstanding.
- Establish and track meaningful KPIs in conjunction with retailer performance and revenue generation.
- Coordinate with marketing to maximize the voice of the retailer when talking to advertisers i.e. approval for publicity, case studies.
- 5+ years enterprise or brand account management experience, preferably at an advertising focused firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related lines of study
- Experience managing relationship with sales and customer success counterparts
- Solid capabilities in managing strategy and planning as well as tactical execution
- Skilled at managing multiple deadlines, workflows, and budgets in a highly fast-paced and creative environment
- An inherently goal-oriented and revenue-focused individual who intuitively prioritizes time and resources based on quantifiable business results
- Strong analytical and data quality focus
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communicator
- Proficient with Sales, Marketing & Business Technologies Such as
○ CRM (Salesforce.com)
○ Tableau reporting dashboards
○ Data manipulation
○ Grocery Retail Media
○ Category Management large convenience store corporations
○ Brand or agency management
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the subject line.