Vibenomics is looking for a dynamic Sales Account Executive (SAE) to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to triple in size next year but need motivated sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2-5 years of selling experience to be part of our business and a unique industry.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Delivers quality, tailored demonstrations of Vibenomics based on the needs and priorities of the prospect
- Understands each customer’s unique business processes including goals, plans, pain points, timeline, budget, authority, and process for approval
- Meets or exceeds personal monthly and quarterly quotas
- Strives to continuously improve the sales process and demonstrates a willingness to learn and implement new best practices
- Supplements pipeline by completing prospecting and sales development activities such as cold calls, emails, and other proactive outreach
REQUIRED TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Two to five years of experience as a quota-carrying sales representative and/or sales prospecting experience
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CMOs, District and Operations Managers and ask intelligent questions and prequalifying questions
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility – we’re a small company that moves and reacts fast
- Attend industry conferences/exhibitions (less than 10% travel required).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field or applicable experience
- Comfort with sales automation systems (e.g. Salesforce, PactSafe)
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Sales experience in media/advertising is a plus
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.