If you are an accounting student looking for a part-time internship with a growing Company, check out the Vibenomics Accounting Internship.
We’re looking for a rockstar that is detail-oriented with a knack for thoughtful communication, as this role will be both client-facing and an integral part of our internal finance team. This is an opportunity that will allow for creative thinking and fundamental development of accounting policies and procedures. We are flexible with your schedule and looking for an intern to commit 15-20 hours a week during standard business hours.
- Under direct supervision of professional staff, provides entry-level accounting support services, as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the department.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of assigned projects
- Participates in projects and programs designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization
- Attend staff meetings and serve on project teams as required
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance of company policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements for executives and board members
- Assist in the preparation of audit workpapers
- Be currently pursuing a degree in Accounting
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
Why Join the Vibe Tribe?
- We’ve got a great vibe. Our team genuinely enjoys working together in a casual, fast-paced environment. We have fun while getting things done and paving our way to success.
- We’re a 2020 award winner of the ‘Best Places to Work’, presented by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce, now that’s saying something!
- We’re a finalist for ‘Scale-Up of the Year” TechPoint Mira Award thanks to our high-growth and innovation-driven technology products/services.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
If interested, please email your resume to Jenny Quinnette, Vibenomics SVP of Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 3, 2021.