Vibenomics is an innovative technology platform that lets you control your background music and create customized messages in real-time. We offer access to fully-licensed music and work with a network of professional voice talent to bring your marketing messages to life within your space.
As a member of Vibenomics Support, your goal is to provide fast and friendly world-class support through creative, flexible solutions. You will manage the delivery of technical support for all customers and the resolution of issues. You also will act as a subject matter expert, becoming the trusted advisor and ensuring that customers get the most out of their investment in Vibenomics.
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work environment that everyone has an opportunity to shape. We require our team members to be self-directed and we value team players who want to influence the future of Vibenomics.
We’re a quickly growing startup whose 35+ innovative employees are driven by the mantra “Go Turbo!” Always striving for improvement, we work hard and have a lot of fun along the way. Located in Fishers, Ind., we’re led by experienced entrepreneurs and veterans of Central Indiana’s tech scene.
We expect tremendous growth over the coming months, and we want to add employees who are ready to take a wild ride. If you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company, Vibenomics is the place to be.
- Manage all customers technical support cases to ensure case management, SLA goals are met
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues, drive other teams as required and set customer expectations
- Advocate customers’ priorities internally within Vibenomics
- Establish strong relationships with Product Management & Customer Success teams
- Proactively identify and implement application solutions and enhancements.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), in specific functional and technical areas of the Vibenomics technology
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base
- File enhancement requests and work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements
- Some on-call and after-hours duties will be required as part of the on-call rotation in place
Skills, Experience & Education
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of progressive experience diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software environment
- Previous experience managing internal or external stakeholders in a support capacity
- Technical Support or implementation experience, supporting enterprise software solutions
- Excellent organizational skills -ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
Interested candidates, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.