Vibenomics is looking for a creative and dedicated project manager to cultivate a project management practice in a growing organization. The Project Manager will work directly with the Head of Operations in developing, managing, and executing the Operations project portfolio. Working closely with team members, key stakeholders, and external clients, the Project Manager will lead projects that vary from the first touch with enterprise customers to the design, upgrade, and implementation of internal business processes and project practices that will lead Vibenomics through its next phase of growth. The Project Manager will be responsible for collaborating with Operations leadership in creating the Operations project portfolio through building and prioritizing project business cases. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong organizational skills, a drive for execution, and experienced leadership through the ability to lead and mentor teams of various sizes and backgrounds.
As the role matures, the Project Management aspect of the role will remain and components of Account Management will be gradually introduced. The Account Manager duties include managing and growing an existing account base through relationship building and collaborating with customer marketing on the plan for music selection, creative tone, and overall marketing alignment.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Operations leadership to align Vibenomics and customer project plans with the Vibenomics Operations project portfolio objectives.
- Establish and promote a project management practice in the execution of the Operations project portfolio.
- Employ and successfully execute a standardized project and work management methodology, such as the Project Management Institute practice, for the completion of portfolio projects.
- Conduct appropriate assessment and analysis as directed by Operations leadership in the discovery, justification, design, and implementation of work efforts.
- Work closely with internal project team members and stakeholders in the standardization and implementation of scalable business and production processes that support Vibenomics.
- Understand the Vibenomics software capabilities and identify product features to support and enhance operational efficiencies.
- Facilitate business and project meetings that are set up for success through planned outcomes, thoughtful agendas, and focused invitations.
- Create reporting that is contextual to the intended audience, employs effective written and visual methods.
- Perform other projects and responsibilities, as assigned.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Directly responsible for maintaining and servicing an existing book of business, and managing accounts sold by the sales team.
- The book of business will be comprised of Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts.
- The book of business may be between 15 – 20 accounts requiring regular communication.
- Lead conversations to support the networks’ objectives of outsourcing their in-store audio advertising market, develop a plan to execute against them, and ensure that expectations are set and met.
- Provide proactive client account management and support to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Tactically manage the onboarding process, working with multiple customer touch-points and partners to deploy & activate players at each host network location.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, account capture, customer satisfaction, and overall retention.
- Understand the value of the Vibenomics products with the ability to articulate value in a meaningful way to clients.
- Actively identify and work with Sales Account Executive to close upsell opportunities.
- Provide product development recommendations based on direct experience with clients and the Vibenomics web application.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and relevant experience (computer science, business, or related field).
- 5+ years of project management experience, managing multiple company-wide projects at a time.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or comparable certification required.
- A passion for operational efficiencies with experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology organization.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including senior-level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales, and marketing experts.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Digital advertising industry, martech, and adtech knowledge & emerging trends a plus.